Junior Occupational Risks Prevention Officer (Health and Safety)
Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our team in Malaga. OSM Aviation requires a Junior Occupational Risks Prevention Officer on a full time, to be part of the internal HSE Department in Spain.
OSM Aviation is the first company to offer Total Crew Management in the Aviation Industry; from Recruitment, Training and Management to Planning & Execution. We provide airlines with superior crew members, and at the same time, we are a top tier long term employer. OSM Aviation has more than 6000 air crew employees, and presence in eighteen countries.
As the Junior Health & Safety Officer, you will be responsible for advising on overall compliance in matters of Health & Safety in accordance with company policy and relevant statutory provisions, whilst being part of a collaborative, successful and dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drafting of Risks Assessments, Preventive activity planning and propose corrective measures.
- Monitoring compliance with Spanish Health and Safety regulations and Prevention Plan.
- Collaborate with Mutual Health Insurance company and external Prevention Services.
- Conduct compliance checks/inspections at workplace to identify unsafe acts or conditions and equipment.
- Providing and follow up training activities for employees.
- Analyze and processing of accidents/ incidents at work and occupational diseases.
- Follow up of information and Personal Protective Equipment provided to employees.
- Drafting of documentation related to Occupational Health Prevention.
- Support and advice to the company about Health and Safety.
- Emergency and evacuation plans.
- Representing the company at Laboral authorities.
- Administrative activities related to H&S.
- Drafting of reports, protocols and procedures.
- Participate in Health and Safety Committee.
- Other tasks related to Occupational Risks Prevention.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Law, Human Resources, Labor Relation or Science Degree.
- Official Spanish master’s degree in Occupational Risks Prevention with three specialties is essential.
- High level of Spanish and English communication skills (fluently in writing and speaking).
- 1-3 years of experience in similar positions.
- Previous experience in the aviation sector is appreciated.
Personal Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to prioritize tasks and recognize importance of multiple situations.
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential materials.
- Well-developed analytical and problems solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Adaptable to a dynamic and international organization.
What do we offer you?
- Skillful and social colleagues in a dynamic environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Possibility to develop professionally.
- Possibility to travel.
- Competitive conditions.
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription.
- Take part in a unique and fast growing company.
The position will be based in Malaga, Spain, but it is expected some traveling to other OSM Aviation offices.