OSM Aviation, on behalf of Norwegian, are now looking for experienced First Officers to operate on Norwegian Boeing 737 aircraft. Successful applicants will be employed by OSM Aviation, based in Europe and be part of our growing European operation.
- EASA ATPL or CPL License (Frozen ATPL)
- EASA Medical Class 1
- 1500 hrs. Total Time
- Minimum 500 hrs jet or turboprop airline experience within the last 12 months
- English, language proficiency “ICAO” level 5 or higher
- No criminal record or accident
- Have the legal right to live and work in the EU
Note: Low Timer and Cadet Recruitment will open on a later stage.
Training cost bond:
For pilots not current on the B737 you will need to sign a training cost bond which will be prorate depreciated over three years.
- We offer the opportunity for a permanent position.
- Competitive terms & conditions.
- Diversified flying on a modern fleet.
- ID tickets after 3 months.
- Roster planned 1 month in advance with a minimum of 12 days off per month.
- Vacation: You accumulate 2.5 days of paid vacation per month in 100% duty.
- 30 days sick leave annually covered by 90% of basic salary.
Norwegian is the world’s sixth largest low-cost airline and carried 26 million passengers in 2015. The airline operates 450 routes to approximately 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Thailand, Caribbean, and the US. Norwegian has a fleet of more than 100 aircraft, with an average age of 3.6 years, making it one of the world’s youngest fleets.
Norwegian was named the Most Fuel-Efficient Airline on Transatlantic Routes by the International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT). Norwegian was named the World’s Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline by the renowned SkyTrax World Airline Awards in 2015 and 2016, and for the fourth consecutive year, named Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline.
Nearly 6,000 people work for Norwegian.
In order to discuss the opportunity in further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org