B737 Non-Type Rated First Officers
31/12/2017 1 month from now
OSM Aviation, on behalf of Norwegian, are now looking for experienced Non Type-Rated First Officers to operate on Norwegian Boeing 737 aircraft.
- EASA ATPL or CPL License (Frozen ATPL)
- EASA Medical Class 1
- 1500 hrs. Total Time
- Minimum 500 hrs jet or turboprop airline experience within the last 12 months
- English, language proficiency “ICAO” level 5 or higher
- No criminal record or accident
- Have the legal right to live and work in the EU
Note: Low Timer and Cadet Recruitment will open on a later stage.
TRAINING COST BOND:
For pilots not current on B737 it will be a Non-Compete clause in the contract for the first three years.
- We offer the opportunity for a permanent position.
- Competitive terms & conditions.
- Diversified flying on a modern fleet.
- ID tickets after 3 months.
- Roster planned 1 month in advance with a minimum of 12 days off per month.
- Vacation: You accumulate 2.5 days of paid vacation per month in 100% duty.
- 30 days sick leave annually covered by 90% of basic salary.