Onboarding Specialist BCN
Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, OSM Aviation is looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join the Business Intelligence Centre in Barcelona, working in close cooperation with HQ in Oslo, Norway.
The Onboarding Specialist will have the possibility to ensure a smooth onboarding for our air crew employees. The right person for this position is detail oriented, enjoys working in a structured manner and is highly reliable.
OSM Aviation is the first company to offer Total Crew Management in the Aviation Industry; from Recruitment, Training and Management to Planning & Execution. We provide airlines with superior crew members, and at the same time, we are a top tier long term employer. OSM Aviation has more than 6000 air crew employees, and presence in eighteen countries.
Areas of Responsibility
- Communicate with new employees to gather and handle all documents related to onboarding processes.
- Prepare and develop compliance reports for our airline customer.
- Initiate and handle background checks.
- Assist on various administrative tasks and processes, such as US Crew Visa and license transfer processes.
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably a Bachelor degree within HR, business or administration. Other relevant studies and experience may apply.
- Preferably at least 1-2 years’ experience from administrative positions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Work permit in Spain.
- Actively follows up through structured and clear communication.
- Responsible and reliable person that upholds commitments and fulfill obligations.
- Consistently follows through with tasks and has high self-discipline. Comfortable working independently, but also in cooperation with others.
- Thorough and detail oriented in execution of tasks.
- Is well organized, work systematically and follows the set directions given by our clients and internal policies.
What do we offer you?
- Skillful and social colleagues in an exciting, international and dynamic environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Competitive conditions and full-time permanent employment.
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription.
- Take part in a unique and fast-growing company.