Payroll Officer Barcelona
OSM Aviation requires a Payroll Officer to be a part of the Business Intelligence Centre in Barcelona.
OSM Aviation is a global organization offering a full range of high quality crew management services to Airlines worldwide. Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are looking forward to strengthen our team in Barcelona.
Reporting to the Global Payroll Manager you will be responsible for delivering an effective monthly payroll run, while helping to develop a collaborative, successful and dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support with monthly payroll ensuring that all data is accurate and input in a timely manner
- Handle personal data of applicants in compliance with Data Protection requirements
- Input all data changes into the payroll systems in a timely manner including new starter forms/amendment
- Manage employee expenses and process payments through payroll ensuring approval has been obtained and received
- Payroll cycle validation from gross to net
- Direct contact with local payroll providers
- Assist accounting team with reconciliation of payroll accounts
- Additional ad hoc tasks when required
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor in finance, HR or other relevant areas
- Minimum 1 year of experience within the Payroll field
- Experience of working within a multi-cultural organization
- Strong English language, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team contributing to a positive and productive work environment
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a hands on approach
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-starter who will take initiative and can work independently
- High adaptability to change
- Resilience when dealing with strong personalities
- Comfortable with the rapid pace of change in both a business and personal context
- Has integrity, energy, lots of enthusiasm, is hardworking, likeable and approachable
- Highly proficient in Excel
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with skillful and social colleagues in an active and dynamic global environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
- Professional development
- Possibility to travel
- Competitive conditions
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription.
- Take part in a unique and fast growing company.