We are searching for a Payroll Support to join our team in Málaga.
The position as Payroll Support covers all aspects of payroll, employee taxation, international and national payroll regulations. The day to day work is to calculate wages based on hours worked and administer payments together with the rest of the Payroll Team in Spain. You shall contribute to the accomplishment of Payroll best practices and objectives leading to a service oriented high-performance culture focused on productivity, quality and retention of a professional and content work force.
The Payroll Support reports to the Administration Manager in Spain and coordinates it work and information with the rest of the Payroll team.
You will work from the Malaga office, but travelling time within Spain and Oslo is expected on few occasions. Coordinate and communicate with HR Spain and various departments internationally within OSM Aviation, the customer and encourage teamwork across country borders.
- Labour Relations University Degree
- Advanced in English language
- Good command in Excel and desirable experience in A3 payrolling system
- +3 years experience in a multinational company in administration or hr department running complex payrolling process, payslips and social security payments. Desirable experience in aviation sector.
- Availability of living in Málaga and travelling internationally if required
Area of responsibility:
- Take responsibility for monthly payroll, social security communication, tax and administrative tasks for pilots and cabin crew working in Spain according to the national labour law.
- Gather and handle relevant remuneration details each month for each employee
- Ensure and quality check special salary calculation
- Quality check of information in our payroll system A3 and Social Security to ensure correct information, obligatory salary tax templates and other Spanish labour documents in order to be compliant with the labour law in Spain.
- Coordinate and communicate with HR and the customer to keep track of payroll statistics, upgradings, new hire information, paternity leave, maternity, other leave etc.
- Keep non-tax resident record up to date by ensuring non-residents has correct tax certificates registered with OSM Aviation.
- IRPF regulation for all employees.
- Address issues and questions from employees regarding their salary and taxes.
- Document and write down payroll procedures and suggest improvements in procedures, and streamline the payroll process.
- Support the management, customer and finance department and provide them with payroll reports.
- Collect, analyze and prepare salary cost spreadsheets to support the top management decisionmaking in the company.
- Keep up to date with Payroll legislation, changes within the Social Security and tax area