Project Assistant – Part Time
01/01/2019 18 days
In connection with strong growth and ongoing projects, OSM Aviation is now looking for a Project Assistant, part-time for our office at Lysaker, Norway.
OSM Aviation has specialist expertise in offering top qualified Air Crew worldwide – and we believe that providers of specialists in recruitment and training of flight personnel is the future of the airline industry.
OSM Aviation is unique – we are the first company to offer total crew management, a full range of services including employment and management of both flight deck and cabin crew. We are responsible for the entire crew management process, from recruitment and training to planning and execution.
We are currently in need of a new colleague on part-time to join our Project and Corporate team. This person can either be a student or experienced with a desire to contribute in an environment where efficiency and pace are valued.
Areas of Responsibility
- This person shall assist the management and administration in different projects and administrative tasks efficiently and seamlessly.
- Tasks will include electronic document handling, proofreading and standardization.
- Ongoing assistance.
Qualifications & Experience
- You can be a student within Business Law, Economics or Business Administration or experienced within the aforementioned areas.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good IT knowledge (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Structured and reliable person that upholds commitments and fulfil obligations.
- Consistently follows through with tasks and has high self-discipline.
- Comfortable working in high paced environment and is solution-oriented.
- Thorough and detail oriented in the execution of tasks.
What do we offer you?
- Skillful and social colleagues in an exciting, international and dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to obtain valuable work experience in a unique and fast-growing company.
- Competitive conditions.