OSM Aviation are looking for a recruiter to join our team on a fixed term basis. This is a stand-alone position based in Barcelona, reporting to the Cabin Crew Recruitment Director located in Oslo, Norway. The contract will be starting as soon as possible with a duration of one year. There is potential for this role to become permanent for the right candidate, if there is a need in the organization.
OSM Aviation has expertise in offering top qualified flight personnel worldwide – and we believe that providers of specialists in recruitment and training of flight personnel is the future of the airline industry. OSM Aviation is unique – we are the first company to offer total crew management, a full range of services including employment and management of both flight deck and cabin crew. We are responsible for the entire crew management process, from recruitment and training to planning and execution.
As a Recruiter of OSM Aviation you will attract and select cabin crew worldwide. You will work closely with our clients, operational management and with other recruiters to anticipate and meet recruitment demands to deliver the best talents in the organization. You will be required to travel worldwide to attend recruitment events, and to work with the Human Resources team to ensure on time delivery of onboarding personnel.
The right person for this position is social, proactive and organized, they should like to take responsibility, and be keen to ensure the effective delivery of personnel on a timely matter, often with a short deadline.
Area of Responsibility:
· Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; using job boards, social media and other channels.
· Build and maintain a database of candidates
· Screen resumes and job applications for global recruitment projects, conducting reference checks when required
· Administer and participate in local Job fairs or workshops
· Coordinate and administer recruitment projects
· Attend assessment centers globally, organizing the day, and holding presentations
· Conduct interviews and group assessments
· Maximize effectiveness of recruiting processes.
· Develop effective recruiting plans and strategies.
· Build and maintain relationships with clients
· Assist with onboarding personnel and other HR duties when required
Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR or related field
· 1-2 years of relevant experience
· Excellent verbal and written English language
· Able to work under pressure often to tight deadlines
· Strong proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Skype
· Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
· Conscientious, proactive and structured approach to work
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a timely manner
· Flexible in approach to workload and responsibilities
· Knowledge of a Scandinavian language
· Full life cycle recruitment experience preferably volume recruitment
· Experience in Aviation or a related field
· Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems
· Experience working remotely as part of a wider organization
What can we offer you?
· Skillful and social colleagues in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
· Development opportunities
· Opportunity to travel globally for recruitment events
· To be part of a unique and innovative growing company
E-mail: [email protected]
Start date: As soon as possible