OSM Aviation has expertise in offering top qualified flight personnel worldwide – and we believe that provision of a full outsourcing model for flight crew is the future in the airline industry. OSM Aviation is unique – we are the first company to offer total crew management, a full range of services including employment and management of both flight deck and cabin crew. We are responsible for the entire crew management process, from recruitment and training to planning and execution.
Are your organizational skills legendary?
Your desk is way neater than your colleagues. You’re the one who plans social events for your friends and family. You write a thorough list for the grocery shopping. Sounds like you? Then you’re the one that we want as our new recruitment coordinator!
You’ll be based in our Lysaker office, ensuring that all recruitment activity across our global operations is thoughtfully coordinated and supported. You’ll see the bigger picture, and work out what tasks needs prioritizing today, and what can wait until tomorrow. You’ll also have an eye for detail, making sure our work is accurate and effective.
With high volume recruitment, particularly in aviation, comes a lot of paperwork and process, and you’ll be responsible for the document handling related to background checks. There’s also hundreds of candidates in our process at any one time, and you’ll help us communicate with them effectively to keep them engaged and connected.
There’s plenty of room for growth and development in this role, you may have a passion for either recruitment or operations, and there are clear career paths for both here.
Your new ‘to-do’ list will include:
- Document handling for employee background checks for cabin crew and pilot candidates.
- Skillfully screen candidates, resumes and job applications.
- Phone interview and reference check candidates’ located all around the world.
- Answer phone calls on behalf of your department.
- Communication with candidates via mail and social media.
- Global travel coordination for the recruitment team, including event and hotel booking.
- General office administrative task i.e. scanning and printing documents.
- Administer and participate in assessment events.
- Improving things! You’ll love seeing how we can work smarter and quicker.
What we need from you:
- Relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding administration skills.
- Flexibility to easily adapt to changes and new work assignments.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Service-minded, genuinely interested in supporting your team to succeed.
- Highly structured and organized.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language, both written and oral.
What do we offer you?
- Skillful and social colleagues in a vibrant and dynamic environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Possibility to develop professionally with clear career paths.
- Beautiful office and surroundings close to Lysaker Brygge.
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription.
- The opportunity to take part in a unique and fast growing company.
Information about the position or in case of any questions, please contact OSM Recruitment team
When applying, please attach; CV, cover letter, copies of transcripts of examination results and diploma.
Start date: As soon as possible.