Recruitment Support – Part Time
Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, OSM Aviation is looking for an ad hoc Recruitment Support to join HQ in Lysaker.
OSM Aviation has specialist expertise in offering top qualified Air Crew worldwide – and we believe that providers of specialists in recruitment and training of flight personnel is the future of the airline industry.
OSM Aviation is unique – we are the first company to offer total crew management, a full range of services including employment and management of both flight deck and cabin crew. We are responsible for the entire crew management process, from recruitment and training to planning and execution.
We are currently searching for a new part-time colleague to join our recruitment team. This person needs to be flexible in terms of working hours and available to travel both domestic and internationallyfor 1-3 consecutive days in a row to attend various recruitment events. Workload will depend on need in the company, but normally you can expect approximately four hours of work one Saturday per month, in addition to work related to recruitment projects. During busy periods you may be contacted for additional support.
Areas of Responsibility
- Administer computer-based tests at HQ for potential students applying for a pilot programme at OSM Aviation Academy.
- Support during various recruitment events with tasks such as document checks and interviews.
- Phone interview and reference check candidates located all around the world.
- General administrative support.
Qualifications & Experience
- You must currently be a student on a master’s program in Organizational Psychology. Students on their last year of a bachelor’s program in Psychology, that are planning on starting on a master’s degree in Organizational Psychology, are also welcome to apply.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Actively follows up through structured and clear communication.
- Responsible and reliable person that upholds commitments and fulfill obligations.
- Consistently follows through with tasks and has high self-discipline. Comfortable working independently, but also in cooperation with others.
- Thorough and detail oriented in execution of tasks.
- Is well organized, work systematically and follows the set directions given by our clients and internal policies.
- Service-minded and comfortable representing OSM Aviation at various recruitment events.
What do we offer you?
- Skillful and social colleagues in an exciting, international and dynamic environment.
- Opportunity for students to obtain valuable work experience in a unique and fast-growing company.
- Competitive conditions.