15/08/2018 24 days
Sales Manager is a newly appointed commercial position with OSM Aviation to promote revenue, profitability and growth through customer acquisitions to the company.
OSM Aviation is an innovative and global specialist in the employment, training and administration of cabin crew and pilots worldwide, which has renewed the way airlines approach their talent management.OSM Aviation is the first company to offer total crew management, a full range of services including recruitment, employment, management, crew planning and training of both flight and cabin crew. OSM Aviation is growing rapidly as we enjoy significant commercial success partnering with key global airlines and has in less than 5 years grown from 0 to 5500 in 18 different countries world-wide.
The Sales Manager will be an important addition in a prioritized part of our organization and in our revitalized sales department. The position is responsible for seeking out new sales opportunities, develop leads, prepare sales proposals, negotiate offers and implement strategies and goals for sales and customer retention, as well as representing the company at various events. The Sales Manager will be working closely with Director of Sales in developing sales strategies and in planning, coordinating and implementing sales and marketing activities to ensure increased top-line growth for OSMAviation.
Areas of responsibility
- Seek out new sales, develop leads, elaborate client proposals, negotiate offers and implement strategies and goals for sales and customer retention in order to ensure increased top-line growth for OSM Aviation.
- Prepare and participate in sales meetings and RFP processes.
- Plan, participate and represent OSM Aviation at networking and business events, industry trade shows, departmental meetings, public meetings etc.
- Develop and coordinate sales, marketing and outreach plans, programs and special events in close coordination with, or as directed by, Director of Sales.
- Effectively interface with customers and key industry stakeholders.
- Conduct research and market analysis required to develop sales opportunities and marketing materials for OSM Aviation.
- Maintain accurate customer information within our CRM tool (Salesforce).
- Perform other duties as directed by the Sales Director and CCO.
Desired skills and experience
- 4+ years of sales and/or managerial experience.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in marketing, communications, business administration or other related field. Candidates with extensive and relevant experience who does not meet educational requirements may still be considered for position.
- Background and management experience in aviation, business development, sales and/or public relations is preferred.
- Preferred candidates will have had successful exposure from an international environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, cultural understanding and ability to connect with people.
- Excellent communication, influence and negotiation skills in English.
- Customer-service oriented mindset and appearance.
- Will to travel.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-based and demanding work environment.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Creative and able to see solutions where other see problems.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics.
- Eager to learn and take on responsibility.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
- Ability to connect and work with people at all levels in the organization and become part of and contribute to a team.
- Assertive, dynamic, resourceful and structured with a high working capacity.
- Proficiency in MS Office including intermediate knowledge in Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
- Proficiency in Salesforce is considered a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of general aviation, the aviation industry and marketing is highly beneficial.
What we offer you
- Skillful and social colleagues in a vibrant, international and dynamic environment.
- Competitive benefits.
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription.
- To be part of a unique and fast-growing company.Start date: As soon as possible.