- You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable Level
- Legal authorization to work in Europe and a valid Passport
- Clean criminal record
- Be able to work full time irregular working hours
- Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
- Fluent in English and preferably speaks a Scandinavian Language
- Minimum 20 years’ old
- You must be able to document the last 5 years of your employment due, study time and other activities like longer stays abroad
- Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
- You live in the greater Copenhagen area or are willing to relocate
- Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
- Able to reach into overhead bins
- Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
- Good physics
- Heigth minimum 160 cm
- Swimming skills at least 200 meters
- Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program.
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
- High-quality paid training
- Paid uniform
- Company benefits including health care
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications can only be completed through Webcruiter. Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, documents may be uploaded under section “attachments”.
To be considered: Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect confirmation and online tests via email. The tests MUST be completed. After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email. Further process includes group assessment, interviews and background check.