Seasonal Cabin Crew | TUI
Cabin Crew Recruitment
On behalf of TUI, OSM Aviation is now looking for Cabin Crew members to be based in Stockholm for the winter season of 2019/20.
Thailand, Mexico and Mauritius are places that many of us dream about visiting. When you work as Cabin Crew for TUI you will have the opportunity to visit many of these countries, explore new cultures and give TUIs passengers a great welcome and farewell to their holiday.
- Upper secondary school (gymnasiekompetens) or similar.
- Minimum of two years of working experience.
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language and good knowledge in English, both in oral and written.
- Legal authorisation to work in Sweden and a valid passport.
- Good physique and able to pass an aviation medical examination and drug tests.
- Good eyesight (+/- 0,5 dioptrier after corrections).
- Able to swim at least 200 m.
- Previous cabin crew, medical and/or service experience is an advantage
- Able to comply with uniform regulations (no visible tattoos or piercings when in uniform)
In addition, you consider yourself a team player with high morals. You have a positive mindset and take great pride in delivering excellent service. You are highly responsible, reliable and able to work in a flexible environment.
TUI offers a 4-week, initial course, during the autumn of 2019.
The first two weeks of the course will be in Sweden and the last two weeks will be held in the UK. When going to the UK you will get your contract with TUI for a fulltime position as Cabin Crew for the Winter 2019/20 season. During your stay in the UK you will get accommodation as well as a daily allowance in addition to your salary.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]