OSM Aviation is now seeking a Senior Accountant on a full time, permanent basis to play a key role in standardizing and automating finance processes.
OSM Aviation is a global organisation offering a full range of high quality crew management services to Airlines worldwide. Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our team in Barcelona.
You will be responsible for ensuring the team delivers an effective and correct monthly accounts, whilst building a collaborative, successful and dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
· Being the key resource in insourcing and centralization projects for accounting
· Ensuring accurate processing of transactions with the accounting team
· Overseeing the end to end Accounts payable and Receivable process, including customer debit notes and deductions
· Overseeing intercompany netting process, supplier payments and monitor cash flow requirements
· The preperation of monthly management accounts and reporting accurately on the company group system
· Maintaining and preparing journal entries for fixed assets, prepayments and accruals
· Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
· Monthly Debtors reports with commentary on overdues and deductions
· Being responsible for monthly Accounts Payable reports, with commentary
· VAT reconciliation and submission
· Liaising with internal and external auditors
· Assisting in establishing robust financial controls
Skills and Knowledge
· Master Degree in Accounting, Finance or economics
· Strong English language writing and communication skills
· Experience in a Senior accounts position
· Experience managing a team and ideally a new set up
· A strong attitude, and experience streamlining and improving processes
· International experience is advantageous
· Strong knowlegde in IFRS
· Thrives in a fast paced environment, working under pressure and meeting deadlines
· Experience in Dynamics 365, Axapta or Dynamics NAV or similar systems
· Detailed orientated with strong Analytical skills
What we offer:
· Skillful and social colleagues in a hectic and dynamic environment.
· Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
· Possibility to develop professionally.
· Possibility to travel.
· Competitive conditions.
· Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription.
· Take part in a unique and fast growing company.