Senior Payroll Officer
OSM Aviation require a Senior Payroll Officer on a full time, permanent basis to play a key role in standardizing and automating payroll processes.
OSM Aviation is a global organisation offering a full range of high quality crew management services to Airlines worldwide. Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our team in Barcelona.
As the Senior Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the team delivers an effective monthly payroll run, whilst building a collaborative, successful and dynamic team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Accurately update all payroll related master data
• Handle personal data of applicants in compliance with Data Protection requirements
• Ensure precise calculation of gross pay including per diems, expenses and bonuses
• Communicate with local payroll and payroll providers to ensure correct net pay and local compliance
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
• Manage employee expenses and process payments through payroll ensuring approval has been obtained and receipts.
• Liaise internally with other departments, management and externally with customers, suppliers, representatives as required
• Assist accounting team with reconciliation of payroll accounts
• Assist HR to respond and and responding directly to payroll related enquires from employees
• Prepare periodic reports of payroll, absences and master data
Skills and knowledge:
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or economics
• Strong English language writing and communication skills
• International experience advantageous
• Experience leading a team and ideally experience in a new set up environment
• Experience in a Senior payroll position
• A robust attitude, and experience streamlining and improving processes
• Resiliance when dealing with strong personalities
• A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a hands on approach
• Thrives in a fast paced environment, working under pressure and meeting deadlines
• Details orientated, with strong Analytical skills
• Highly proficient in Excel
What do we offer you?
• Skillful and social colleagues in a hectic and dynamic environment
• Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
• Possibility to develop professionally
• Possibility to travel
• Competitive conditions
• Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription
• Take part in a unique and fast growing company