Senior PHP Developer
Do you know PHP and want to take part in developing Next Generation Tools & Services for the World’s Leading Air Crew Management Company? We seek a PHP Developer for our Technology & Innovation Department to further strengthen our Digitalization and Automation initiatives
If you are “speaking” fluent PHP, are genuinely interested in technology and development, and are triggered by varying and challenging tasks? Then, we would love to hear from you!
What We Offer
You will be part of a unique and fast-growing company with a key focus on technology and innovation. You will work in the Technology & Innovation Department with like-minded people, where cutting-edge development and outside-the-box thinking are in focus. In addition, we offer exciting and challenging tasks, possibilities to develop professionally, and competitive conditions.
What We Expect
You are sincerely interested in coding and are always seeking self-improvement. You aim to write beautiful code and take pride in keeping your controllers slim. You can translate “human specifications” from your colleagues to technical specifications, and ultimately beautifully thought-out and working code. You can adapt to new workflows and application architectures quickly.
Requirements & Qualifications
- You have 5+ years’ experience with PHP.
- You prefer the Laravel Framework.
- You practice TDD (Test-Driven Development).
- You can manage production servers, both via SSH and Laravel Forge.
- It is a big plus if you have experience in AWS (and integration with PHP/Laravel), or at the very least is intrigued by its offerings and features.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Our Technology Stack
- Back-End: PHP 7+ ; Laravel 5.5+ ; MySQL ; Nginx ; Redis ; Composer
About OSM Aviation
OSM Aviation is the first company to offer Total Crew Management in the Aviation Industry; from Recruitment, Training, Management, to Planning & Execution. We provide airlines with superior air crew, and at the same time, we are a top tier long term employer. Today, we have more than 5800 air crew employees, and presence in 18 countries.
If you have any questions for this position, please do not hesitate to contact us.