OSM Aviation has disrupted the aviation industry; we are the first provider of Total Crew Management. We are responsible for the entire crew management process, from recruitment and training to planning and execution. We offer top qualified flight personnel worldwide, and we have more than 4000 employees in 18 countries.
OSM Aviation is an innovation and technology driven company, and we are now strengthening our team of developers to be part of the Technology & Innovation Department at the Head Quarters in Oslo. We are looking for an experienced and innovative System Developer.
Areas of responsibility:
- Develop innovative systems to support our business requirements.
- Build robust APIs to power the different web applications we create.
- Perform comprehensive technical investigations and troubleshooting.
- Ensure proper security of code you and other people in your team write.
- Be committed to best practices.
- Give your opinions on technical decisions, deployment processes and more.
Desired skills and experience:
- You have 5+ years of real world coding experience.
- You can read the needs of the end user and translate it to beautiful working code.
- You write well-crafted and clean-looking PHP code.
- You have worked with Laravel 5.1+ before.
- You have CSS framework (Bootstrap, Foundation etc) experience.
- You have experience with modern build tools and workflows (Composer, Webpack, npm etc).
- You have MySQL/MariaDB experience.
- You know (and use every day) version control systems (mainly Git).
- You have experience with PHPUnit / TDD.
- You have experience working with third-party APIs.
- Good verbal and written Norwegian as well as English, as this is the official working language.
What do we offer you?
- Skillful and social colleagues in a vibrant and dynamic environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Possibility to develop professionally.
- Beautiful office and surroundings close to Lysaker Brygge.
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription.
- To be part of a unique and fast growing company.
You apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button. Please include your CV, when applying.
Start date: As soon as possible.