OSM Aviation is a global organization offering a full range of high-quality crew management to Airlines worldwide. Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our team on the aviation technical segment.
OSM Aviation Technical Segment is looking for experienced Technical Representatives and Maintenance Project Managers to join our rapidly growing lineup of aviation experts. Joining our team will allow you to expand your experience and strengthen your network. Your leadership capabilities and project managing skills will be invested in.
Professional development is facilitated for and encouraged at OSM Aviation Tech. Our team will ensure your path to success within your bracket of operation. We also strongly believe in investing in our individual employees. All our employees shall be seen and recognized as an important part of the various teams.
If you qualify you will join a team of safety-minded, quality focused, determined and highly efficient aviation experts. When selecting our colleagues and OSM Family members, we focus strongly on the values of OSM Aviation: Responsible, Team Builders, Friendly and Always On!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent our customers, owners, lessors, lessees’ interest during maintenance events such as returns, deliveries, transitions, maintenance and sale or purchases
- Protect the interests of our clients during maintenance events
- Act as quality control on behalf of client during projects and events
- Carry out physical inspections of the aircrafts and acceptance of work
- Responsible for all on-site activities and all communication with the client
- Extensive travelling will be required, basically all around the world
- You will represent airlines, leasing agencies and operators
- Manage and administer all local procedures according to Company policy
Qualifications and Experience:
We are looking for Technical Representatives and Maintenance Project Managers with well-documented experience and with qualifications in one or more of the following subjects:
- Licensed Aircraft Engineer on one of the commonly operated commercial jets
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- In depth knowledge of aircraft documentation and record management
- Be self-motivated, confident, methodical and highly customer oriented
- Must be able to travel extensively and on short notice, for all long- & short-term assignments
- Minimum 5 years documented experience from Line or Base maintenance
- Preferably experience as Tech Rep assignments
- Preferably experience from Base Maintenance management
- Preferably experience from AOG Event management
- Preferably experience from aircraft modification, painting, config change projects
Personal skills and Knowledge:
- Able to take the lead and make decisions
- Keeps composure and remains calm under pressure
- Enjoys working part of a team but can also work independently
- Ability to build strong relationships required for liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required to recognize and solve problems / issues when or preferably before they arise
- Shows self-discipline and is determined to reach set goals
- Well organized and thorough
- Highly reliable and straightforward
- Adaptable to change and can cope with a fast pace
- Able to stay with a project until it`s completed
- IT skills; Office 365 and general system understanding
- You must be street smart and adapt and accept the various cultures that you will meet and work with
What do we offer?
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
- Traveling the world and experiencing new places and cultures
- Possibility to develop professionally and take part in a unique and fast-growing company
- Health and Travel insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive conditions
If you have any experience as Technical Representative or Aircraft Maintenance project management, please add a letter to describe where you have been operating and for which clients you have been working.
We want you to stay with us because you love to, not because you have to!
At OSM Aviation – It`s all about people!