Temporary Cabin Crew Short Haul B737 Norwegian LGW
Cabin Crew Recruitment
On behalf of Norwegian, OSM-Aviation are looking for temporary Cabin Crew to be based out of London Gatwick for Norwegians short Haul Operation in Europe. We welcome both experienced and inexperienced cabin crew to apply for the job.
At OSM Aviation our belief is that ‘It’s all about the people’, and our partnership with Norwegian is focussed on finding people who are true customer service professionals.
Norwegian is the sixth largest low-cost carrier in the world with around 10,000 dedicated colleagues. Our customers can choose from over 500 routes to more than 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and America.
What do we offer?
- Competitive company benefits including ID tickets.
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
- You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
- Legal authorization to work in Europe and a valid passport
- Minimum 21 years’ old
- Height minimum 160 cm
- Swimming skills at least 200 meters
- Clean Criminal record
- Be able to pass a medical test completed by an EASA approved medical examiner
- Be able to work full time irregular working hours
- Be able to comply with the uniform regulations, no visible tattoos or piercings when in uniform
- Fluent in English
- You must be able to document the last 5 years of your employment due, study time and other activities like longer stays abroad
- Be able to start employment early 2019
- Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
- Safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, image and style
- Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage.
*To be considered: After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email. Further process includes group assessment, interviews and background check.