Protecting Your Mental Wellbeing During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Worries about COVID-19 can feel overwhelming, and some people may experience stress and anxiety related to work, illness, loss of income and other. In order to maintain and protect your mental well-being, OSM Aviation wants to share a number of articles from our employee assistance and well-being programme LifeWorks.
In addition to 24/7 access to online resources, LifeWorks consultants are also available 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday. Counsellors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for confidential advice and support.
For confidential advice and support, contact Lifeworks | (Freephone) 0800 169 1920
- Coping with an Interruption in Income
- Coping With Separation When You Live Far Away From Friends and Family
- Protecting Your Well-being During the COVID-19 Outbreak (Infographic)
- Financial Strategies and Steps to Take Following a Redundancy
- Coping with Loneliness During Self-Isolation
- Quick Tips for Keeping a Positive Attitude
- Practising Happy Habits to Boost Your Psychological Well-Being
For more great articles, visit https://osmaviation.lifeworks.com/
LifeWorks is an employee assistance and wellness programme brought to you and your family free of charge by your employer to help you manage personal and work issues. Please visit https://osmaviation.lifeworks.com/ to learn more. Log-in can be provided by your local HR office.